This option is currently sold out.
Hopper Jeans in Japanese Red Line Denim
TSPTR x Dawson Denim
Limited Edition of 25 pcs
All sizes have a 32" inseam
We took inspiration from mid 60's jeans silhouettes worn by Dennis Hopper and dialled in what we consider to be the perfect fit. It's a relaxed-but-tidy silhouette with a higher rise for comfort and mobility and a slight taper toward the hem. Our signature rear pockets are inspired by the scoop pockets usually found on 40s / 50s US Navy apparel.
Our Hopper jeans are made from 14.25 oz. raw selvedge red line denim, made in Japan on vintage shuttle looms from pure indigo-dyed yarns.
We’ve teamed up with Britain's leading denim laundry to apply an authentic and sustainable wash. Using a bleach and acid-free enzyme wash, our forward-thinking laundry neutralises the ph of all water used in the wash before recycling it, leading to a more environmentally friendly process that aligns with our morals here at TSPTR and Dawson.
The jeans are sewn in Dawson's Brighton, UK workshop using vintage Union Special sewing machines.
Other details include :
- 14.25 oz Japanese red selvedge denim, woven on Toyoda looms and pre-shrunk
- Pure indigo rope dyed 16 times
- Signature gold thread colour, historically correct for mid 1960s denim, we use core spun thread designed specifically for heavy denim
- Heavy duty natural HBT pocket bags
- Die cast heavy waistband button
- Two prong nail fly buttons, this style was first patented around the 1870's
- Copper branded washer and nail rivets
- Hemmed using our 1959 Union Special Hemmer
- Selvedge fly
- Fully felled in-seam made on our Union Special 35800
- Reece 101 button holes
Garment supplied in denim tote bag